H.E.M.D Terms and Condition
When you book online or by phone with HEMDetailing.com, you should thoroughly read and agree to the terms and conditions of the scheduling prior to making an appointment. Once an appointment has been scheduled, you are bound under the terms and conditions sited herein.
- HEMDetailing.com is not responsible for loss or damage to any personal property including the vehicle being serviced, any property contained inside of the vehicle or to the site of service.
- Clients should remove all personal belongings, from their vehicle prior to any type of detailing service.
- Assure that your vehicle is being serviced in a lawful and safe area.
- All vehicles are detailed at the Clients own risk and must be able to withstand normal service cleaning processes.
- Any damage claims as a result of cleaning will be limited to the cost of the service.
- HEMDetailing.com cannot guarantee any exact times when scheduling your appointment.
- HEMDetailing.com reserve the right to move or alter a scheduled service in line with available technicians and/or weather conditions and equipment failure.
- HEMDetailing.com detailing scheduling times are an estimate only. Each vehicle is different and may require more or less service time to fulfill the detailing service package.
- Every effort will be made to keep regularly scheduled appointments to the same day and time each week, sometimes it may be essential to make changes in scheduling but H.E.M.D will strive to relate the changes prior to site arrival.
- HEMDetailing.com reserve the right to receive a debit or credit card details to secure the scheduled service package. Credit/Debit cards shall be processed by Paypal.com
- HEMDetailing.com reserves the right to refuse or deny any scheduling or continue with a service if the technician deems the client to be egregiously unreasonable.
- HEMDetailing.com reserves the right to deny or refuse clients request above and beyond the scheduled service detailing package.
- HEMDetailing.com will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse towards any of its technicians.
- Our minimum on site charge is $49.99 (Minimum 2 Vehicles).
- HEMDetailing.com reserve the right to charge an hourly rate of $40 (or proportion thereof) for any detailing service that is not within the boundaries of the agreed upon service package.
- A minimum 20% surcharge will be applied to all jobs that involve excessive pet hair, urine, vomit, blood, feces, or other hazardous materials.
- HEMDetailing.com prices are based on detailing package, location, type of vehicle and condition of the vehicle and will be advertised as a STARTING at price.
- HEMDetailing.com reserves the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the type of vehicle and the clients location.
- HEMDetailing.com reserves the right to amend any price during the detailing service should it differ from the original estimate.
Form of Communication
- HEMDetailing.com will send our clients email messages to affirm their service request and receipt of purchased detailing service package.
H.E.M.D. Service Terms & Conditions
- HEMDetailing.com may inquire as to how you heard about our company in order to measure our marketing approaches.
- HEMDetailing.com may periodically conduct client’s surveys
- HEMDetailing.com must have client authorization to hold a debit or credit card to secure a regular scheduling and we will charge the card before / after each visit.
- HEMDetailing.com has the right to charge a debit or credit card the full amount should the vehicles(s) not be available for cleaning and the booking has not been cancelled in advance (see cancellation policy)
- We require 24-hour notice to cancel any scheduled detailing service.
- Any cancellation without a 24-hour notice will result in a minimum charge of 30% of the scheduled detailing package.
- HEMDetailing.com is afforded the right to amend a scheduled appointment without penalty but where every possible we will let the client know.
- HEMDetailing.com reserves the right to alter or amend a scheduling time/date without penalty but wherever possible will inform the client.
- HEMDetailing.com has the right to alter a scheduling or move it in accordance to HEMD’s available technicians, weather conditions and/or equipment failure without penalty to the company.
- Clients failure to be present at the time and location of the ordered service will result in the full amount of the service package being charged.